The Viterra Gallery Collection is focused on intricate European art glass techniques. Crafted by highly specialized team of master blowers who has minimum of 20 years experience. Each handmade mouth blown pieces shows pleasing unique variations and is a joy to hold and to own. A fusion of art, function, craftsmanship and beauty.
Amber Gray: 11:x11:x12"(Height)
Blue Gray: 8x8x8.5"(Height)
What makes us different?
- New, limited quantity goods that makes uniquely you
- High quality hand blown art glass that is made to last
- Vivid, long lasting color, we use color glass not paints, that's safe for you and the environment
- Innovative, we are constantly working on new concepts and trend right products and you will be the first one to see it
- Care, we are here for you to provide the best service. Please always reach out to us on your comments and feedbacks about our goods!
Visit our website www.apricotmint.com to learn more about our products and new ideas!
All order will be ship in 1~2 business days.
Gift messages will be print on beautiful color pattern paper for a greeting card look, it is special, just like the person you are sending gifts to :)
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
There will be a 25% restocking fee for items that's returned within the return period, any additional shipping fee paid (international, upgrade etc) are not refundable.
Jul 13, 2021
Beautiful and just what I needed to finish off a my designing project at a clients home.